Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...


I was putting Mr Six to bed last night and giving him a bit of a telling off into the bargain. Tears came into his eyes and he said:


I don't like the way my life is going!


I resisted the temptation to laugh and said (in my kindest voice) "Well now you have an opportunity to make some good choices and change the way your life is going"! He's so cute. What six year old says that?? It's so hard to know whether he is being deliberately naughty, or just not getting what you say to him. How many time shall I tell him to get his pjs on, or wash his face or brush his teeth before I decide he's actually disobeying me??


How many of us feel like we don't like the way our life is going? how many of us are not brave enough to tell someone? What difference would it make to your life if you could find someone to trust to talk about this stuff?? Read this.. it may be a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!