Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to 2009....

This is the last day of 2008. Usually I make new resolutions, but I've forgotten what they are this year. I read on this blog where Melissa said that she is going to have intentions rather than resolutions. I like that a lot. This year I have six intentions...
  1. I want to keep walking close to God.
  2. I want to be the best wife that I can be to David.
  3. I want to be the best mum be to Chrissy, James, Reuben and baby Rose (ETA 3 April)
  4. I want to be a focussed and diligent business woman.
  5. I want to keep being creative.
  6. I want to enjoy the moments as they happen.
I hope you all have a happy New Year with ones that you love! 2009 is looking like a big year for our family, but 2008 has been one of the most challenging ones we've lived through in a while so we are happy to leave it behind and move on forward.

For this very reason, adding your diligence, employ every effort in exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence) 2 Peter 1:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!