Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A rod for my own back!

We live in a lovely quiet street where we all know each other. Bit by bit I seem to be making quilts for most of the street (not quite but almost!!) Anyway yesterday got an invite to a party on Saturday Night and thought what can I make for Naydia?
I got a piece of the lovely lovely fabric I got when I was in Thailand, whipped it around to Shenleigh, who did an amazing job of quilting it {over night}...


and behold a lovely princess quilt for a princess party!


2 comments:

  1. The quilt turned out so beautiful. Too bad we aren't neighbors!
    I pray ALL goes well with your c-section and delivery.
    With my fourth c-section, I was able to see our son delivered. It was amazing.:-)
    Bless your heart, I will be praying for you and your sweet wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful fabric! She is lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!