Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The too hard basket!

Now that we have Enviromark Bronze, Silver and Gold, and the Event is over, it's time, way time to tidy my desk. Actually it's time to find my desk, and move my spot so someone else can use this space too.

I found a tray, literally labelled "Too Hard Basket" that I must have set up two years ago, and I went through it and discovered, none of it was important any more!

It's made me think, you know how we have some things in our lives that seem too hard, we don't know how to deal with them. But if we leave them in God's hands, over time, they just sort themselves out. I wonder if that is why God says, "Take no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow will look after itself."

What are you holding onto today? Do you want to try putting it in God's too-hard basket and letting Him deal with it?

What a liberating thought... I can think of a few things I'm going to give to HIM to deal with!

1 comment:

  1. DEB!!! You are a genius! This post helped me so much, meeting me exactly where I am right now. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!