Sunday, April 12, 2009

Learning to love all over again...

Having a new baby makes our world full of new possibilities. We are learning about love from our whole new little person. We learn to love afresh.... we all have new roles... the previous baby of the family is not a baby any more, we learn to love him as a big brother. We learn [as parents] to love the fact that we are now a family of SIX!
We learn that things we thought would be straight forward [like breastfeeding] are not as they seem. But we still persevere and learn a new. It's awesome. I can feel my heart growing, stretching and warming at the edges.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl. She is totally adorable. Good luck with the breastfeeding, the forst month or two is always pretty hard. I hope it works out for you. I'm sure you have enough experience now to do whatever feels right for you. I'm looking forward to more pics of the wee cherub :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, It makes me feel all gooey inside reading your blogs about the difference Annie Rose has made to your family. Its the small things you forget so easily isn't it and when I read about them in your posts the memories all come back. It does make me wish we were able to have more than 2 children but thankfully we have 2 and they are special and make our family whole. hugs and love Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your love sign!

    And I love that your heart is growing and everyone is moving around in the family chain!

    Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a precious post. Good luck with the breast feeding. It seems to be different with each baby. I enjoyed it though... after the break in period...;)
    I too love your heart is stretching and growing. What a beautiful way to put it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the same thing(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!