Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dear Chrissy...

I'm so proud of you. You got up early yesterday and made cupcakes for your friends. You did it all by yourself. You can follow any receipe, work the oven, know when it's done... all of it.
Being able to follow a receipe and have it turn out well means you can feed anyone at any time. It's an amazingly useful skill to have. Well done Chrissy. You are an awesome girl. I love your passion for life and I am in awe of your relationship with God.
I love you honey, I'm so glad God gave you to us First!
Love mum xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is very sweet of you! It probably makes her feel great that you want to share her talents with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That warmed my heart. It is so sweet that you can lift her up like that. I know how much I absolutley adored getting a compliment from my mom as a child. It means the world to a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree with you Deb, she is such a lovely Grand daughter, I am so proud of her ... and you too :)
    Mum/Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!