Sunday, July 26, 2009

David took me out for coffee..

We went to Sumner in the late afternoon. It was a stunning afternoon where you realised that Spring is just around the corner.


The setting sun made lovely long shadows. Now if I was this tall look how slim I would be!


A cup of coffee and a look through a magazine. Ah loveliness!


And look who we spotted in the magazine... it's our own Roo eating a chocolate eclair. He was photographed a few weeks ago at the Lyttleton Market. I think he was the person who enjoyed them the most that day...


We sat and watched the setting sun make patterns on the clouds....


and then went home for dinner.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous day! I am right there with you on the, "if I was this tall" idea! If only! I love that your boy is in a magazine and you did not even know it! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to get out for a date! that is a great picture of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are all so great. I love that you took pics of your shadow, and that hill behind him is fantastic! Your little guy looks so cute with icing on his nose! :) I wish I had that cup of coffee right now, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!