Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lessons from a Quilt top...

Things are a bit tough around here lately. I find that sewing is very therapeutic... this quilt has lots of lessons for me.

I took a fabric I really really liked and added bits I didn't like, and a lot of white and I think it because something beautiful! so it is with my work... I really believe in the business we are building here, but currently I have to make changes that I hate doing (making people redundant, taking on jobs I don't like) but I believe we will create something worthwhile! So as I sew I pray and here is...

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Love it! Love it!

    It looks like the perfect end to a good "therapy" session, if you ask me!

    I really hope things start to look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should learn the ultimate lesson in giving and GIVE IT TO ME!!! I WANT IT! Love you babe, I think you are just the bees knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it too! Can't think of a better therapy session than making a quilt and experimenting with fabric. Hope things take a turn for the better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that cool the way that quilting teaches us life lessons?!? It will all come together, just like your pretty quilt did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! You did a great job! I love the little birds in the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your quilt is stunning! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the top looks amazing! sewing is often therapeutic for me. especially big projects like quilting. thanks for sharing your thoughts, i find them very inspiring. also thanks for commenting on my blog, i love finding new friends through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this quilt is so great! love the color combination. nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!