Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Of course i did not eat four pieces of coconut ice for my lunch...


No that would not be me. But if I was going to this is what I would make....

Jeremy's Coconut Ice Recipe

1 tin condensed milk
4 cups coconut
4 cups icing sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
few drops red food colouring

Mix the first four ingredients together (the cake mixer makes it easy). Put half into a lined slice tin. Add a few drops of red food colouring the the remaining half. Mix through. Spread over the white layer. Press down and refrigerate till firm. Cut into squares.

Way too easy and way too delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds interesting! I have never heard of coconut ice before, and I love coconut. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coconut. I would eat the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!