My sister Jo came back from Australia with three amazing books for me (I paid for them!!) that I haven't seen in New Zealand. I just want to curl up on the sofa and read them.....
I'm glad it's my day off work I'll be able to enjoy them,
I just have a wee to-do list first
and I'll be sorted....
- Do ironing
- Feed Annie-Rose, play with her and get her dressed.
- Do two loads of washing and get washing dry
- Meet with the Calendar man to see about ordering calendars
- Feed Annie-Rose, cuddle her and smell her loveliness.
- Fold laundry mountain on sofa and put away
- Sort out Reuben's craft stuff
- Post vintage sheet scraps to Rachel.
- Make dinner
- Feed Annie-Rose, change her and watch her play on the mat.
- Print and post three quotes for work
- Make phone calls for work
- Bake cookies
- Buy dog food actually probably need groceries for us too!
- Ring Kristen
- Feed Annie-Rose, make her giggle and read her a library book.
- Make a bag for Chrissy's friend
- Pack up to go to Coalgate for the weekend
I really want to sew my nine patch quilt together today so will fit this in between jobs if I can!