Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's my day off today!

My sister Jo came back from Australia with three amazing books for me (I paid for them!!) that I haven't seen in New Zealand. I just want to curl up on the sofa and read them.....
So inspiring!
I'm glad it's my day off work I'll be able to enjoy them,
I just have a wee to-do list first
and I'll be sorted....
  1. Do ironing
  2. Feed Annie-Rose, play with her and get her dressed.
  3. Do two loads of washing and get washing dry
  4. Meet with the Calendar man to see about ordering calendars
  5. Feed Annie-Rose, cuddle her and smell her loveliness.
  6. Fold laundry mountain on sofa and put away
  7. Sort out Reuben's craft stuff
  8. Post vintage sheet scraps to Rachel.
  9. Make dinner
  10. Feed Annie-Rose, change her and watch her play on the mat.
  11. Print and post three quotes for work
  12. Make phone calls for work
  13. Bake cookies
  14. Buy dog food actually probably need groceries for us too!
  15. Ring Kristen
  16. Feed Annie-Rose, make her giggle and read her a library book.
  17. Make a bag for Chrissy's friend
  18. Pack up to go to Coalgate for the weekend

I really want to sew my nine patch quilt together today so will fit this in between jobs if I can!

These book are mine though, and so I'll sit on the weekend and get inspired!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for days off! I am glad you will get so much AR time in today! I bet she is really getting big! I am looking forward to a blog solely dedicated to pics of her playing on that mat, or something cute like that! I can't get enough of that round face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good thing its your day off Deb. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Betty

    http://dogfurniture.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books look lovely, and someday I really want to learn to quilt!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think really only numbers 5, 13 and 16 are mandatory. Everything else can wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!