Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The rest of the finished bags...

I made two of these knitting bags, I had 7 fat 8ths and it made exactly two bags.
It's hard to photograph the inside, but can you see the knitting needle holder? just like a pencil roll but much longer. It works so well. Liz my friend who I made the first one for, just loves hers.

After seeing this bag I've been wanting to make one. Here's a very old tea towel made into a handy bag to take to market and fill with veges. AMH teatowels were obviously way flasher and way larger than this recycled jobbie. So I cut 2 inches of each side of the tea towel and used that for the handle.


I also made a bag for Eva, Courty and one for Chrissy to put her card stuff in, oh and a bag out of two pillowcases to tie on the back of the pram for Grandma to put all her bits in when she goes walking (forgot to photograph that one). All in all a very productive weekend.



2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the first bag! It is BAGulous! Yes, I am lame, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the first one as well! I think it would work great as a crochet bag as well, so if you plan on selling them, you can market both sides. ;) I would love to have one...sooo are you gonna sell them? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!