Sunday, September 27, 2009

20 Quilts in One Week

Dolly quilts that is! all bagged through rather than bound, but none the less quilts!
All made from scraps that I cut recently, apart from two fabrics I purchased.

Don't they look lovely? Considering last week was so busy with wedding and work and stuff, I still managed to get a lot of sewing done. I made two bags for presents, two dresses for Rene, and these 20 quilts. Mind you I did end up sewing till quite late for two nights.

Off they go to Shenleigh's dad who is making doll cots for markets.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's just showing off!!! lol
    Well done!!
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear are a machine... where on earth do you fit all of the time in to get these things done.
    Lovely family photo taken at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive - and cute quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are adorable...i love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable. I wish I had such drive! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!