Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friday at last!



I've finished a few things this week. The dresses for Annie-Rose, a quilt top for Lily, this wee quilt ready to cross the sea! Aren't baby quilts the best? Instant gratification!!

Mess that was waiting for me when I came home tonight! Oh yea :)
At least all the clean washing is dry. Thank you God.


Not a tidy spot ANYWHERE! Started sorting this out and decided we were NOT going to have Sausage and Pumpkin Casserole for tea, rang David suggesting Fish and Chips might be nice!

It's much much tidier now. Even the sewing spot has been sorted. The bedrooms are a disaster though. They will stay like that till next weekend I'm afraid.

I'm exhibiting at the Women's Expo this weekend for our painting company. I have some awesome bookmarks to giveaway to the women. First 10 people who comment here will get one - lol! not that I usually get 10 comments, but hey friends they are very cool and I'll post you one because I love comments.

10 comments:

  1. Gosh you've been a busy beaver Deb. I had thought about going to the Expo this weekend, don't know if I'll make it after all though, if I do, don't worry I'll say Hi.
    Hope you gets loads of feedback by being there hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady, you don't have to send me a bookmark, but I wanted to say that I am glad you are not floating off at sea somewhere! Not that that pile of laundry doesn't make you wish the tsunami had hit your couch anyway! Have a great day, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you paint and sew? Is there anything you don't do? ;P Your mount laundry must be the twin to mine! Guess I oughta go fold it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now only if they had folded and put away that laundry! Too much to dream for, I suppose. My house looks much like that on a daily basis, and I don't even have any children yet. ;o) Don't be hard on yourself. You are a busy woman, and you make people happy with what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't laundry make you nuts....it grows faster than i can keep up with it!!! You are busy busy. I love the baby quilt, very cute! For me the day of dread is Monday, after my family and i have left every possible thing out of place..monday is clean up catch up day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came by to see how sweet baby Annie Rose is growing. Your home across the sea looked much like mine this Morning as I too am finishing a quilt for our new grandson and am so far behind in taking care of dad.
    well time to get off this thing and get to work so mine too looks better.
    Get luck and enjoy the expo!
    The quilt is darling!
    Hugs to you Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your blog and seeing Annie-Rose. You look like you have lots of work...how do you ever get it all finished??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree smaller quilts are fun - although I am more into 'lap' quilts than 'baby' quilts :o)
    I had a pile that big on my couch just the other day.....lol - laundry is one of those never ending jobs isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spend SO much time folding laundry yet it seems it's never done...

    Sounds like you've been staying busy, hope the expo went well, and I'm very glad you didn't get hit by a tsunami!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to comment just so you can say that you have received 10 comment.

    I also love reading your blog and have no idea where you find the time to do so much. I struggle and I only have one baby, a 4 month old. You are such a super mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!