Friday, October 23, 2009

From Amazon with love....


The New Zealand dollar is up around 72 cents against the USA dollar, which means things are a bit more affordable at the moment. I've purchase a few books off my wish list and this is the first to arrive. This book is great. The patterns look easy to follow and they are a style that I would definitely use for Annie-Rose. I can see a lot of her clothes coming out of here!! My clothes sewing skills are going to get better. I just wish I could conquer my fear of the dreaded zipper!

4 comments:

  1. Yes our strong dollar is very tempting!! Looks like a great book, what size does it go up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is going to be one well dressed baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see some photos of the projects - I've got this on my Fishpond wishlist but have been hesitant to based on the lousy 'look inside' preview at Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book looks great, but what sizes does it cover? Just small girls? Or up to tweens???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!