Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a good day....


The cat has been sleeping peacefully.

The wee bubba and I have had some fun! Here she is eating gluten-free toast.

Here's the bit I did the blanket stitch by machine....

And here's my hand stitching!!

It's coming along nicely. I'm going to visafix the tongue pieces on, and I'm thinking I'll have to blanket stitch around all of them too - ugggh!

Still, at least it will be finished (barring some disaster) before the first  of December when we put up our decorations. I wonder where our quilt pole is!! Small detail :)

3 comments:

  1. oh she is so cute...that machine blanket stitch is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb Your Christmas quilt looks great. I'm sure the kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!