Sunday, October 25, 2009

Temptation...

Have you seen Katie's blog?? It's called 'Willy Nilly' and it's really beautiful. She's currently doing a values quilt, quilt-a-long. It can be two ways, this one...

which is stunning. It's breath-takingly beautiful. And this one....

which as a work in progress is also amazing. What do you think? Do I need another project?? Of course. Shall I try it?? Do you want to try it too. Pop over here and join up.

Later today I'm going to put up a tutorial for a cute wee spider Roo and I made. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. I made one similar to the first one. It was done all in blues. Its just doll quilt sized. Have to show you a picture sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!