Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Applique success...


This was quite hard to photograph as it's fits across the top of a single bed so is quite a wide strip. I don't know what I didn't notice that it needed pressing when I took the pictures!! The top has gone to Shenleigh for a quick quilt before it goes off to it's new owner. The applique from here worked really well and I love the little birds.

I'm going to embroider their little tails and legs etc once it's quilted. Very up there on the cute factor! Hopefully it's new owner will love it too. Sorry about these awful photos!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you are unstoppable!!! this is gorgeous...adorable...amazing and then some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I'm sure it will be well loved by its new owner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!