Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Carefree Clothes for Girls


After I posted about this book, I had some questions so I thought I'd answer them here...
  • The book has sizes 4 5 6 and 7 although I imagine it would not be too hard to make them bigger.
  • It has a limited range of garments, but they are the sort of thing that you could easily alter to the fabric that you want to have.
  • The book comes with all the patterns necessary to make the clothes and it would be simple to trace them off (they don't include the seam allowances!!)
  • The book has patterns for some very cute dresses, a jacket, some hats, some pinafore type dresses, a scarf and some pants. All of the would be easy to make for either summer or winter.
I can't wait for Annie-Rose to get big enough for me to start making her clothes from it. Actually I should see if I can scale down some of the clothes to fit her!!

2 comments:

  1. That book looks fantastic, will have to hunt one down. Seems hard to find books with patterns for bigger (ie 5 - 10) year old girls these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making clothes clothes for my little. It's fun for the both of us. But when I don't have time I like this clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!