Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Handmade Christmas...


It's that time of the year again when the sewing table groans with projects and is basically held up by the amount of stuff under it, all waiting to be sewn into this and that for Christmas. I'm trying to get some sewing done every day, no matter how little and no matter how tired I am!

Yesterday I attacked the pile of mending and James is happily wearing his shortened jeans to school today. Annie-Rose has a new dress to wear today and three quilt tops got put together. Not fancy ones, just simple ones that I hope to sell. I also sewed a batch of bunting triangles, all ready to put together today.


I made this yesterday. I had such a little scrap of this fabric, I can't believe it made such a good line of bunting. I've put white on the back and left the edges raw, usually I turn them, but I think this will fray beautifully. Today after work, I want to sew all the rest of the buntings, I think there is about three. I have to make lots of cookies too, because we are going camping on the weekend. That will be enough for today I think.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!