Thursday, November 19, 2009

I do love my family...


who wouldn't? James 13, kind, technology wizz, policeman!

Chrissy, 16, hard worker, funny, funny, funny, fantastic brownie maker and ace screen printer!

Reuben, 7, Passionate, loving and creative.


Annie-Rose, 7 months who loves and receives our loves like the Queen mother!

See I love them all. But I'm going to Coalgate this weekend, just me and my sewing machine (oh and Miss A) to make stuff for a Christmas market, Christmas presents, to eat what I want when I want and sleep when Miss A lets me. I'm so looking forward to it.

I see a lot of cup-a-soup in my weekend and toast and Coke Zero.
Hurray!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, have a FABulous time! My sister and I are doing a big craft show and although I am sad to think I will be away from my family most of the day, I am also thankful that someone else can hold down the fort for a while! I have just about had enough arguing and all that goes with it! I can't wait to see your posts when you come home! Be safe, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an absolutely fabulously creative time! 'n' come back and tell us all about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!