Monday, November 23, 2009

The last quilt for 2009 is underway...


It's all pastel and pretty as chosen by my friend Anne for her Granddaughter. I've pieced a whole batch of 5inch squares and bordered it with a 2.5 inch border. I'm thinking of using these pieces from Don't Look Now, and making a banner at the top. This is the last one on my list for this year. After this its full steam ahead on presents and such like.

This is the cushion tutorial I'm going to use. Isn't it amazing. I love what she does. I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to try!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cushion - it's on my "to try someday" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Kellie's cushion.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute quilt....you are churning things out like crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!