It's my mantra for this Christmas. I'm not trying to do things perfect, just doing it! I don't want to stress, I want to have family fun. So the Christmas wall hanging is on the wall. It's so not perfect, but it is DONE and its on the wall.
Merry Christmas everybody. It's time to enjoy the countdown.
Most of the pockets in our advent calendar do have sweets, but they have activities too. Here is my list of Christmas activities... (hopefully my children won't read this!!):
- Drink a hot chocolate with marshmallows and read the story of Jesus birth in the Bible.
- Visit the library and get out library books to take on holiday.
- Make Gingerbread house (I brought a kit - Just Do It)
- Make sweets for our teachers and a homemade card to thank them for a good year at School.
- Read a Christmas story.
- Go for a drive and look at Christmas lights.
- Go to a Carol Singing Service.
- Take a present to put under the wishing tree in the Catherdral.
- Make an anonymous donation to someone who needs it.
- Do a random act of Christmas kindness to someone today.
- Take some decorations to Nana's house and make it look festive.
- Go to Borders and buy someone a book!
What's on your Just-Do-It list today???