Monday, November 9, 2009

My Seed Quilt...


The other day I laid out my Mustard Seed quilt. I had the idea when I was at women's camp in August. I cut triangles to represent mountains and used polka dot fabric to represent seeds. I like it. When I finally finish it, it will remind me of the bible verse:

Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.” Matthew 17:20

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea!!!! Love , love, love, the quilt!!!! Can't wait to see it finished!
    Blessings,
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you must work like a madwoman! You are crankin' quilts and quilt ideas out left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! I want to touch it.
    Can you believe it I have lost me again!
    Elizabeth B

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to remember a verse....looks fun with all those bright colors and i love polka dots. those triangles looks hard!! if it is not a square or rectangle i am a big chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!