Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sewing progress report: Friday Night!


I'm 'borrowing' someone's unsecured network to post these pics [blush]. I've had a busy day sewing and feeding baby. So lovely and pieceful!! Have nearly pieced this top with a bag full of scraps I brought from the talented Amber.

 Five wee tissue covers.

Three bags made out of some very old nylon stuff like I used to have a dressing gown out of 100 years ago when I was young that I got from Stash Rehash!

Tonight, five aprons and bags, 8 Christmas bags. Tomorrow journals and pencil rolls.
I am having fun.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made this post! You have totally reminded me that I want to make some of those tissue covers to give as Christmas gifts! So cute and functional. They will be the perfect gift for my sisters-in-law. They say we don't exchange gifts, but they always end up giving something small, so I like to participate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your tissue covers, and the quilt looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! I am IN LOVE with that quilt top! It looks FABulous! I am glad things are going well!!! Keep makin', Lady! Christmas will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did so great...love the scrap quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!