Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whew, a just-in-time advent calendar!!


I've been wanting to make one, but I just didn't get it done. This morning while the family was sleeping, I got up after i fed Annie-Rose and got it started. I was inspired by this one by Elizabeth, but to be honest I made it differently, actually quite a lot differently!! I was a bit short of time you understand, this looks fine and will do the trick for years to come. It's not perfect at all but it will do. I'm having a JUST DO IT Christmas. Nothing is being done perfectly, but it is getting done!

4 comments:

  1. That is looking awesome. I've always wanted to make one but never seem to get sorted on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Much better than my 'just do it' advent calander that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an advent calendar is such a fun idea. it looks lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!