Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hexagons oh how I love thee...


Last night I finally sat down with my basket and started making these for I think Haines for the Bee Inspired quilting bee I'm part of. (Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, it's quite hard to work out which blog goes with which Flickr persona, or maybe I'm just being dense!) And it was lovely. I don't know why I put it off so long. Luckily for Natasha the next block is simply terrifying and so of course hers suddenly became do-able. I found myself dreaming of more hexagons, quietly coming together. Yes I must go and dig out my template!

Another couple of evenings and it will be done!

3 comments:

  1. i love to take hexagons with me when i have to wait somewhere or if i am traveling in the car. it is nice to do some hand sewing once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hexagons. I have been sewing those on evenings when I am not knitting. So addictive and simple really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh can't wait to see how they look! I am a complete hex addict!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!