Thursday, December 17, 2009

A summers day in my hand...


Look at these bright bright happy fabrics. Thanks to Natasha, (who's block I'm still making - not too much sit down time around here at the moment sorry Natasha) I'm going to take them on holiday with me and make me some hexagons while I sit by the tent and watch Annie-Rose. These fabrics are unbelievably bright, amazing. I can't wait to see what they turn themselves into.

I have a long to-do list today, but it's all nice stuff.
  1. Make tomato puree from ripe tomatoes
  2. Sew binding down on four quilts
  3. Take kids to the library
  4. Fold laundry mountain
  5. Bake Cookies
  6. Make sleeping bag for the last teddy
  7. Take bassinette back to Renee
  8. Feed the ducks
  9. Go to a Christmas party
What's on your to-do list today?? I hope you have some fun stuff too xx

[edit: all done... off to party later!]

5 comments:

  1. Those are all so beautiful and delightful fabrics. I wish I had my hands on those.

    My to do list:
    1. make more chocolate chip cookies for friends
    2. make another poochie bag for MIL
    3. finish wrapping gifts
    4. make dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more like~ What ISN'T on my list :)
    Such cheery fabrics...that would light up a dreary day for sure. xx
    Hope you get all your to-do's DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a massive list for ONE DAY!!!!
    Please don't tell me you will actually achieve all that.
    Makes me feel completely inadequate.
    BTW great fabric selection.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To do: go and watch my great friends get married and sing them a song I wrote just for them! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. List?

    Aaaaaaaaaaah, nobody told me I needed a list!

    hahaha, actually I was doing a little shopping with a good friend and now I am scrambling to sweep floors, do dishes, and fold laundry, before the kids get home! Also, cutting out pictures and stuffing and addressing envelopes, for my Christmas cards! Not much, really!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!