Monday, January 18, 2010

Don't give up!


Last night I needed some mindless sewing to get my thoughts together. I picked up my 9-patch-a-day blocks which have been sitting there since I made them and started sewing them together. Sometimes I make a quilt which remind me of a bible verse. This one is Galations 6 verse 9:


So let’s not get tired of doing what is good.
At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing
if we don’t give up.

It's made out of 2 1/2 in squares from the bottom of the scrap bin. To be honest I didn't particularly like these fabrics the first time round, but here they are in a new quilt finally getting their chance to shine. Just like us if we don't give up!

3 comments:

  1. Right on, Deb. I'm going to make a big a$$ printout of this post and hang it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very endearing. Nice to be reminded every so often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!