Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went to Fabric Heaven, it's called "Bolt of Cloth" [and you can too!]


On Saturday I went to a fabric store I've never been to before. It's called Bolt of Cloth and it was amazing. I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes. So many fresh, lovely fabrics in one light airy space. The ladies who run it were so helpful. It was a delight. I don't know why I didn't know it was there, so maybe you don't know either. If you live in Christchurch, it's 216 Madras Street, but if you live somewhere else, they have all their fabrics on their website. The lovely lady who runs it told me that if you visit her website and put WIPBS in the coupon space, you can have 15% off for the next 7 days! So what are you waiting for? Let your fingers do the walking and buy yourself some lovely fabrics.

I made this wall hanging with some Echino I brought there on Saturday and hung it up for David's birthday. I think I will hang it up for all the boy birthdays!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb for this web store information~ I will look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative :)

    thanks for telling us about the store gonna have to have a look at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you found a new place to wish you could always be, huh?! Lovely! Enjoy it! I love a good fabric store, but rarely find myself there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!