Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Place and Yours: Shoes!

One of the great things about these things, is that whatever you take a photo of instantly gets some attention and therefore tidier!! so here is my picture of my shoes (after I've edited out all the ugly and the unwearable). I love love love red shoes, last time I took a picture of them they were mostly red. Lets see if I can find it...
Yes here it is. Yes I still love red shoes. There is something about red shoes that makes me feel great. Click here and see some more. Excuse me, I need to go shopping for some Red Shoes!

8 comments:

  1. Yes red shoes...lovely, a real pick me up. And there is no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Deb, before I saw the pic of only red shoes, I was thinking that is a LOT of red shoes! Now, I am thinking that is A LOT OF RED SHOES! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colour is red
    Unfortunately Im rather traditional when it comes to buying shoes and go for the black or brown
    im getting inspired maybe its time I ventured out and chose a more
    un-boring colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and i would be great friends!!! i love red shoes. i have been eyeing a pair of patent leather red dansko clogs for a while now....yours all look wonderful. they are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red shoes too. I was watching a tv shoes years ago (too straight for a gay guy (i think I can't remember the name) and the fashion expert said only toddlers and hookers wear red shoes. I laughed out loud and everytime I wear red shoes I think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's alot of red shoes, nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a 'thing' for red shoes too, they are FABULOUS and you can only understand this need if you have it yourself.... and I have it. Ow! I love red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. **drools**

    Reeeeeeeeed Shoooooooooes...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!