Thursday, February 4, 2010

Annie-Rose has two mums...

This is Grandma (my mum) who looks after Annie-Rose three days a week. She does the best job in the world. Annie-Rose LOVES her. Annie-Rose is the luckiest little girl, she always has a mum to love her, to sing to her, to play with her and to read to her.

We are lucky too, mum bakes for us, makes jam for us, hangs out washing, empties dishwasher, rescues the big kids when they need a ride somewhere and generally makes our home work better.
Thanks mum for all you do. We really appreciate it xxxx

10 comments:

  1. I am so envious! How lovely to have a mother that you can really depend on. And how awesome to acknowledge her great contribution to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky. Most people don't have that. My daughter has me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give anything to have my mom! You are exactly right, Brenda and Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so wonderful that she is so involved...what a wonderful mom and grandmom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking as a very "involved" grandma(live 6 doors down-get kids on & off school bus, take to doctor's appts, help do homework, laundry, fix supper, etc).....thank you for voicing your appreciation of this wonderful grandma. I know she loves every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't grandmothers grand? My mum takes care of my two a lot as well. What a great tribute to your mum!

    Found you through Kiwi Mummy Blogs. Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb I am overwhelmed, thanx so much. It is an honour to be so much part of your busy household.
    Grandma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. how awesome to acknowledge her great contribution to your family.

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!