Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another dot-to-dot dress...

it's off to playcentre today for Miss Annie-Rose and I! Hurray (hopefully some pics later)

Now don't you think going to Playcentre warrants a new dress for mama? Yes of course....
15 minutes later... done! Perfect for lolling about the floor with the kiddies.
Photography by my boys. It looks a bit sack like from this angle (Roo was on the table) but actually it's pretty good. It's from a t-shirt knit that I had brought to practice on. Wins on the comfy stakes too!

5 comments:

  1. like your dress :)

    have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Deb!
    Another nice job...i'm loving your fabrics and think it's great how it totally changes the look with every different print you use.
    You're definitely on a roll.
    I was thinking about these dresses the other day (still wanting to get around to making one - one day!), and was reminded of my Mum making very similar dresses for herself, around 30 years ago. I think that's cool.
    Enjoy Play Group! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. The colors are great on you, and I like the ruffly sleeve white tee under it. It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute...you are getting all decked out for your summer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!