Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Having a child like Reuben teaches you to use every opportunity to tell someone you love that you love them....
and use every opportunity to have a celebration!
and bring out the bunting and the chocolates at the slightest opportunity! Reuben loves a celebration and he really knows how to make an Occasion out of nothing! Every valentines day we have tomato soup and heart shape scones for tea, and that's just the way he likes it.
While he was setting up our party, and James was cooking the scones.... David and I snuck outside under the trees for a quiet drink and some cheese and crackers.

It's the simple things in life that make the best memories!
Have you told someone you love them today??

2 comments:

  1. You've got me a little choked up, Deb! Great post! I think I needed that today, as you will be able to tell from my Valentine post!

    Hey, I put up quite a few snow pics on Facebook, just so you know. They are in my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have told them(avery mitchell and chris)...sounds like a lovely valentines party. we had heart shaped waffles!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!