- Cut as many triangles as I could from the pink shirt.
- I like my bunting to have neat edges, so I sewed them in pairs and then turned them right way out.
- Then I got an old pillowcase and cut it into three inch strips.
- Press each strip in half, then open it out and press each raw edge to the middle line.
- Start sewing the strip together (you need a piece to be able to tie up bunting)
- Insert triangles into bunting as you sew and keep sewing till you run out of triangles.
- Sew a bit longer to make a matching end for tying up.
Perfect, just needs wrapping up for Lily for her birthday!