Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love you my friends....

But I love it even better when I can reply to your comments.
I try and reply to nearly all the comments I get, although sometimes life gets in the way (sorry about that)
If you have a no-reply address, it means just that... no reply.
So please, pretty please (if you would like me to reply) pop into your settings screen, go to the comments tab and put your email address into the email notification slot. If you don't want your everyday email use, create a free one in gmail/hotmail. Thanks so much.

I do love you all xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the no reply thing. Too tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Livejournal and if readers don't state who they are I have no way of knowing. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is often a bit too time consuming tho. There's the post you write yourself, and then there's the reading and commenting on other people's blogs and then there's the replying. For me the replying comes last. I just don't always have the time (ha after your last post that's funny!) I try to visit and comment back on every comment I get but even then I sometimes fail. I am a bad blogger. Don't tell anyone but sometimes I am relieved when the address is no reply. Please don't feel obliged to reply to this comment by the way and have yourself a wonderful weekend. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too sweet, Deb! I love, love, love the red flower pic! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet, Deb! I love, love, love the red flower pic! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the flower. May I ask what type it is?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, I am a little worried about you! Is everything ok where you are? Are you safe? I just read that the tsunami waves were over six feet high in NZ and I want to be sure you are ok?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!