Monday, February 22, 2010

In which I discover I can make leggings....

Because I'm doing this challenge, and I've somehow lost my three-quarter length leggings, I decided to see how hard it was to make them. Actually it turned out to be a piece of cake. I just put my longer leggings on the fabric cut around, sewed them up. The first pair was too small because the t-shirt fabric I had in my stash didn't have much give, but the second pair is just right! Now if I can find some black I'll be happy. I like wearing leggings under my shorter dresses because when I'm on the floor with Annie-Rose it's much more comfy!
Annie-Rose had her first day at Preschool yesterday (Mum has gone to Australia for three weeks) and she seemed to enjoy it. The preschool day is slightly longer, so I was able to get all my jobs done and tea organised before I picked her up and then we could play together! We are having actual lovely summer this week and so we enjoyed the sunshine together. (Sorry about the wardrobe malfunction in this pic but Chrissy took it and we are both smiling so I wanted to keep it!)

5 comments:

  1. ha! Sexy lady! lol ;o) Looks great. I so cannot wait for our warm season. I want to be outside soaking up the sun and enjoying summer crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dot to dot dresses you've been making and now leggings, wow, you are a star! You look great! I had a go at the flickr thing but failed. Will get some advice from my sister when she gets back from Sydney. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh whats a wardrobe malfunction here and there between friends!! Great leggings, they are comfy aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness you are so clever!!! those are going to be perfect for your dresses...who cares about a wardrobe malfunction...you both look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the dress :)

    looking good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!