Thursday, February 11, 2010

Owl - that's cute!

James and I have been working on these cards for Reuben's birthday invitations. We have a cuttlebug machine (from Warehouse Stationery) but the owl template is from Spotlight. It's easy to use and very effective. I feel some pink owls coming up for Annie's birthday!
The latest wee bird... two evenings of "I don't want to work, what else can i do"!! and he is cute...
Jacqui and Jen you have to try this!
He says "whoo, whooo!" and Annie-Rose says "oooh oooh"

I really must do some actual housework today!

Oh and pop over here to my lovely sister Sharyn,
who is giving away the bestest knitted heart you have ever seen!

7 comments:

  1. oh my, this owl is way too cute!!!! i love owls and you are out doing yourself with the invites! they are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so cute
    shame I cant make things like that

    off to check out your sisters blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that owl from a pattern? My Indi would squeal so loud you could hear her from over there if I made her one of them. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big owl fan. Love these! sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a owl fanatic. love the cards, if only i could crochet

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a way creative way to make invites! Love the owe theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!