Friday, February 5, 2010

Saturday Snippets...

Cute cute cute skirt for Greta (and super fast to make - whew)
I see I lot of these in my future - lol!
I've decided to do the pieced border to the nine-patch quilt.
These tiny pieces are great.
I can sew a few everyday between chores.
Wee brooch from Felt.

Also I've signed up for this.
I see serious re-fashioning in my future.
But is the best excuse not to loose any weight this year.
"I'm sorry I can't loose weight, cause I'm not buying any new clothes
and I need to keep fitting these ones!!"

Natasha, I am going to finish your block today
if it kills me. [which clearly it won't]

6 comments:

  1. "I'm sorry I can't lose weight, cause I'm not buying any new clothes
    and I need to keep fitting these ones!!"

    Hehe! I think I need that excuse too!

    Love the brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtg on the skirt :)

    sounds like a great challenge
    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute skirt...having a reason NOT to lose weight sounds great....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that skirt! LOVE your non weight loss reason...makes sense though! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge - I was seriously tempted I must say but I'd need to think about it a bit more! Might be a bit of a challenge doing for both me and Hazel and not just me - if I went by the letter of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!