Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back from the Quilter...

I really wanted this orange thread to go over the grey, and I thought the circle shape kind of echoed the wheels and the dots.
I really love how this is coming on, I wanted a simple, manly quilt. Actually to be honest, I wanted one I could make in time (LOL) but fulfill the brief I set myself.
The raw edged applique looks great, though I say it myself.
Oh yes I'm happy with this. I purchased some green strip Echino (from Bolt of Cloth) for the binding. It should make this quilt zing. I think it will be perfect for a 18 year old Boy. I show pictures of the whole quilt when it's finally finished. (Deadline 20 March)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!