Sunday, March 7, 2010

Before and After... a quick kitchen make-over...

Without me noticing our kitchen had started to look a bit tired and unloved.
So I cleared it all down and tidyed it up and put some fresh flowers there. Idea from here. I love the way Kali's blog looks so fresh and clean (Hi Kali xx).
I used actual milk bottles that up until relatively recently we got our milk in. I wish we still could, I love milk in a glass bottle.
10 Minutes cleaning
5 minutes wiping
2 minutes picking flowers
Having a great new look in the kitchen: priceless!

6 comments:

  1. it looks the same but it doesn't ... it looks great. such a simple idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love the little flowers in the glass milk bottles. so simple and clean looking..
    :)
    lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely. Don't pretty things inspire you to keep the place more tidy. It's amazing what can be achieved in such a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! I wish milk still came in glass bottles too!

    (btw this is the 4th time I've tried to write a comment but it seems TelstraClear has other ideas tonight!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtg and I like the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the flowers in the window....makes it looks p fresh and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!