Monday, March 22, 2010

Do you want to play a game with me??

Some times life is so busy, but it's great to take time to cut up paper.
Relax in your chair, trying to figure out The Great Escape.
Walk the dog and the Nikon and leave self portraits on mum's camera (thanks love xx)
Watch tv on the sofa (surrounded by laundry mountain)
Make music with your baby.

I heard on the radio the other day, "An unexamined life is not worth living", (Socrates) Blogging is a great way to examine the moments of your life. Have you caught any moments lately? You know the ones that get left on the camera and don't quite make it to the blog?

Well I thought it would be fun to post some of these and then I thought it would be fun if you would too. Today's pictures are...
Peaceful Moments!
Do you want to play? Post a picture on your blog and we can all visit.

2 comments:

  1. does it count if i link to my post from today...sitting on the couch hand sewing a quilt binding?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter reminds me of myself taking pictures of myself with my Mum's camera when I was living back at home! Typical teenagers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!