Sunday, March 21, 2010

Egg Cosy

I found these cute ones online here, although they are way too expensive for our New Zealand dollar. I think we could make some with the children for Easter. I found some plastic eggs at Spotlight that you can fill and I thought I would put Jelly Beans in them for the little ones, but an egg cosy would be cool too, don't you think? Has anyone got a clip-art picture that we could use??

edit... look what I found on The Long Thread,

Click here for instructions!
Aren't they just adorable??

4 comments:

  1. I can't help with the clip art but I just have to say those are the cutest egg cosies ever! I especially love the bunny ears, brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i love the bunny too...something should be easy enough to draw i reckon...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, so cute! Love bunnies! I've got a few bunny links up on my blog as well, if you'd like to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!