Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enjoying our day at home...

Actually it's turning into a week at home, which is an unheard of luxury for me. I will have to pop out today if Annie is well enough, but it's nice just pottering about home. I made a couple more of these.
I spent lots of time cuddling this beautiful girl and watching her play.
I read Dana's blog and pulled these fabrics from my stash. Hmm pretty!
Annie-Rose had an ice block, but not much food. She's having plenty of milk though, so I guess that's ok.
While Annie-Rose was having a sleep (I had a sleep too!) but I also sewed up one block just to see how it looks. Lovely. A bit, um large! what was I thinking. Oh well it's going to be funky.

3 comments:

  1. good to see that Annie Rose is feeling better! love the colours in your quilt, very summery! you've inspired me yet again Deb! Can you recommend a quilting/patchwork for beginners book/website?
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. an ice pop makes anyone feel better...she looks like she is perking up. i am going to have to go and check out that pinwheel quilt a long...pinwheel is on my quilts that i want to make this year. i love the fabric you chose for yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!