Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's nearly the end of daylight saving, so it's time for late summer activities...

The teenagers are going to Easter Camp, which is a massive (4000+) Christian camp at Spencer park. The colour is Orange this year, so Chrissy asked for some bunting for their tent. Yesterday in my lunch hour I made s string of bunting. (You know I love bunting for any occasion, next week I'll have to make some for Annie-Rose first birthday)
We'll be putting our clocks back on Sunday, so enjoying the last of the sunshine at tea time. Reuben and Annie having a picnic dinner on the deck.

6 comments:

  1. Your bunting looks fabulous! I'd love to be able to just whip some up...unfortuantely sewing machines and I don't mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bunting...may just get some made for easter...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet bunting. I love the color orange and buntings are always so fun...a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet mom making the bunting for her!! camp sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 12 year old is going to her first Easter camp this weekend at Mystery Creek just outside of Hamilton. There will be 4000 teenagers there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reuben adores his little sis doesnt he :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!