Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Place and Yours: Top Drawer

I'm not a neat freak. I not a tidy body. I have stuff. I have collections. But, this drawer is my favourite...
It's a one-stop-shop for the wrapping, taping, posting department, with a bit of glue and string for good measure. It's one of my better ideas. Really it is. I keep meaning to clear out another drawer in this unit and make it the birthday card Department and I'd really be sorted!

Pop over here to see some others, go on you know you want too!

7 comments:

  1. What a fab idea - my wrapping stuff is all over the place, and of course I can never find what I want when I want it... Must use your idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks organized enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coveting those button jars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very organised! I'm with you Marian, those button jars are very very tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!