Monday, March 29, 2010

My Place and Yours: What I collect!


It's hard to narrow down what I collect... I love old stuff. I've collected enamelware for ages, I collect old sheets and doilleys, I collect old books. I collect pyrex (I didn't mean to, it just happened, it's Chrissy's fault because she is Vegetarian and I needed some small dishes to make stuff for her, and before I knew it, I had a collection.)

But what I want to collect is old clocks. I want a huge collection of ticking clocks.
Preferably old, but new and funky is fine. I just love them. (Family if you are reading this, Trademe purchases are fine for my birthday, start bidding now!)

Visit here for other awesome collections. I don't know if I dare look... it might be contagious!

11 comments:

  1. these are so fun!! i love the blue one and the one with the chickens on it. does fabric count as a collection? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, I've started a modest clock collection too ... i'm now taking after my mother more than ever! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic clock collection! Love the chickens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Deb I love your clocks - only thing is I want to take them apart. Sorry ;)Thank You for your kind comments. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear
    Yes,I am very effective in this blog.This blog shows work in progress.So i like very much in this blog...............................
    Face Painters Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great collection! Fabulous!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah a room full of clocks..now wouldn't that make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha HA thats great I never thought of using my blog as a wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clocks are very nice to collect, they always have such a great look and story. I guess it's better if they aren't functional, the passing of time is scary as it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clocks are so fun. There are so many styles and shapes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!