Monday, March 8, 2010

My Place & Yours: Self Portrait

Ok this is me. I know you've seen heaps of pictures of me doing this and that, this is the first pic taken on my webcam, which actually was very straight forward to use! I'm sitting at the only spot in the house I can get wireless internet, which conveniently is the end of the Dining Table and has a view of the kitchen and living room and all the goings on therein.

I love to blog, I love the way it makes me slow down and notice the beauty about me and the progress I make on achieving stuff. I love the way I can look back and see how my kiddies have grown. I love putting words to feelings, and pictures to experiences.

I'm glad My Place and Yours is back, because I like the way when you take a picture you notice stuff (actually usually stuff that needs tidying) like today I like the way my new Red necklace sits on my neck and how my haircut has grown to a shape I like.

See more brave portraits here.

11 comments:

  1. Boy, you really summed it up with blogging. It is fun to express yourself and share with others. And you look so beautiful and creative in your self portrait! Very contemplative and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing :) Your necklace is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pic and how you like it too ;) Love your blog, yes babies are the absolute best ... a big Thank You for visiting ... see you next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you beautiful sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely!!! that is a great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pic Deb and the slightly whimsical look on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic and everything you said is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You summed up blogging beautifully. Love the photo.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your post. you hit the nail right on the head when you summarised blogging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!