Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Preparing for Easter.

Today I went to work for most of the day, but...
I forgot to go to an important meeting at Reuben's school. [shame]
Have very polite but not happy email from his teacher. [double shame]
But I did make a lot of bunnies with my neighbours for Easter (after I realised I'd missed the meeting)...
We had fun, it was worth snatching some time from our busy busy day to do this.
Sorry Krystyn, I don't know how I managed to forget.
We used this tutorial, but made them much much fatter so that they can sit on an egg.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute Deb. Thanks for linking me in on your blogroll. I feel very special!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous deb...they turned out so well...wish i were a neighbour!!!!lol...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these bunnies are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "shame" on your for making something so adorable! ha! just kidding, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bunnies - what a great idea!
    Thanks for being my first follower - i'll get the hang of it one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such cute bunnies! I think I'll be crafting bunnies long into May with the growing list of Easter crafts that I have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE the bunnies!! they are adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!