Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Progress

Ooops, suddenly our internet completely dropped out. Now we have a very thin little wire meandering across our front fence, over the garden, across the lawn, through the door and connected to the computer. Hmm that does not look like a permanent arrangment!
Here's my basket in progress of the windmills for the quilt-a-long by Dana. Have you seen it? It's very achievable.
Also my neighbour Dan who is doing a graphic design course wants some prayer flags. So I've made a whole love of like square bunting using five inch squares in all sorts of random fabrics and textures. It's going to be great I think. I'll tell you a bit more about it another time.

2 comments:

  1. i love the look of prayer flags. i had wanted to make some for my house with burlap....or rough linen. i love how you have all your pinwheel work in a basket all tidy. i should try that, my living room is taken over with projects in various states of done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!