Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Creative Space


I'm actually shamed to confess this, but finally this week I got my 9 pillowcase quilt top put together. It was so quick in the end, I don't know why i didn't get it done sooner.
It's turned out great and a really good size. Chrissy gave away her vintage sheet Christmas quilt so I'll get this quilted up for her.
Love these vintage prints. I seem to have got my sewing mojo back, I have a few other projects in the works too. Click here for other creative spaces.

12 comments:

  1. such a lovely burst of floral colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, that is one of the most gorgeous quilts I've seen in ages. How will you quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous...i ......am stitcing a quilt at the moment too...love sewing...can't wait to see it finished!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. i love this quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also cut one of these quilts about a month ago. I need to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, i saw your name and pincushion pop up at the giveaway on Quilt Dad today....that is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love it, Deb. All that white lets the patterns really shine. I am always amazed that you manage to find all those gorgeous vintage sheets. All the ones at my Goodwill are vomititious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous. I do exactly the same...put stuff off & then it comes together really quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!